670G pump, supplies and sensor supplies for donation

I just switched from the Medtronic 670G system and have a pump (one year left in warranty), 1 sensor, 1 transmitter, glucometer (no strips). Here are the details:
4 boxes of unopened Mio infusion sets-10 per box (6mm canala, 23" tubing)
1 opened box of the same type of infusion sets with 8 remaining infusion sets
4 unopened box of minimed reservoirs (3.0ml) containing 10 reservoirs,
1 opened box of mimed reservoirs (3.0 ml) with 6 remaining reservoirs.
1 Guardian Link transmitter
1 sensor (but no stickers to use to stick it on)
1 670 G pump with a warranty expiring 5/2021
1 Contour next link glucometer

I’m hoping this can help someone out. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Alice

1 Like

Hi I just saw your post and noticed it said donation are you donating it all in one bulk of could someone get like certain things I hope I’m not bothering you I’m still new to all this forum stuff. And I wanted to tell you that you are an amazing person because it’s very rare to find someone like you that’s willing to help out with supplies like this

1 Like

I would prefer to donate it all together so I only have to make one trip to the post office!

I am interested in the supplies because right now I’m layed off and low on everything would you at least let me pay the postage?

Don’t sweat it! Over the past few years, our insurance started paying less and less and my supplies got so expensive, so I completely understand where you are coming from. My husband found a new job with amazing insurance and so we feel so so thankful and I just want to pass that blessing on. I will be praying for you guys in this stressful situation. Have to deal with diabetes and all the costs on top of everything else is so heavy. Do you mind sending me your address and I will get it in the mail tomorrow!

1 Like

Thank you so much and that is great news about you and your husband getting good insurance that’s hard to get ahold these days…my address is 57 Bryn Mawr Dr Galax Va.24333 and again thank you so much

I should be arriving today! Please let me know when you get it!

Ok I will let you know as soon as it does

I wanted to let you know that I have received the pump and supplies and also wanted to tell you again thank you and I really appreciate you and your family I hope y’all stay safe

Alice this is Michael I wanted to check with you to see if you got my last message I’m never sure if I reply back correctly or not I’m sorry to bother you I just wanted to make sure you got my message about receiving the supplies

@3babygirls. Just a little feedback, you replied correctly. One way to make sure a person sees your reply is to add a tag. On this forum a tag is an @ Sign. Typing one will bring up a list of recent posters and you can pick from the pop-up list. It also sends a notification to that person if they have notifications turned on. Perhaps @AliceD would reply. Cheers!