3 am Prayers

It has been 7 months since my little girl was diagnosed with T1.  Lots of thing have gotten easier for us now that diabetes has become our norm. However, the one thing I can't seem to get used to is getting up at night to check her BS.  My alarm goes off at 3am and I have to drag myself out of bed, stumble down the hall, fiddle with a flashlight and work her glucometer.  I usually kneel besided her bed while I'm doing all this.  I decided a few nights ago that as much as I hate getting up in the middle of the night, I would take this opportunity while on my knees, to pray for all of those up in the middle of the night checking their own BS or their child's.  So, if you are in up at an inhuman hour dealing with glucometers, flashlights and correction doses, know that you are being prayed for.

Thank You Blessed Mom for sending out prayers for others..I know where you are coming from.Sometimes I would just go into my daughter room when she was sleeping and just pray . I can't think of a better time when things are quite and your heart is heavy-to call out to the Lord-for strenght and guidance.God Bless..