You know ur a diabetic when and this is all true

You get excited when your pump company comes out with new updates or colors

You say that you feel ‘high’ in public and then wonder why people around you give you weird looks

You’ve been known to often say “this one time, at diabetes camp…”

You think regular soda tastes completely disgusting

You know what the terms A1C, diabetic ketoacidosis, glucagon, basal/bolus, and endocrinologist mean

You know the amount of carbohydrates in basically every food known to man

You have a favorite flavor of glucose tabs (and you know what they are)

You notice a friend’s been drinking a lot and you automatically assume they must be an undiagnosed diabetic

You’re parents ask how you’re doing and you tell them your blood sugar

You have test strips all over you purse, car, and bedroom

You hear something beep and you wonder if it’s your cell phone or insulin pump

You think it’s funny seeing the look on people’s faces when you give an injection in public restroom

You think of blood sugar not bull *** when you see the initials BS

You use being low as an excuse when you do something dumb, but get extremely offended if you're in a bad mood and someone tells you to test your sugar

You are abnormally good at multiplying by 15. Thank you carb counting.

You have a debate about the best & worse glucose tab flavors and take it seriously

You get incredibly tired of having to explain to people 'no I don't have the same thing as you're 800 pound grandma...' (especially if you're type 1)

You know it's diabe-TEES, not diabe-TUS or diabe-TISS

You have white circles on your stomach... aka pump site tan lines

You find it crazy that someone can drink a huge glass of juice and not take insulin for it

Everytime you have to go to the bathroom you test your blood sugar. When it turns up at 100, you realize that it's normal to have to pee.

Instead of butter in the butter compartment of your refrigerator, there's insulin

You have magnets that look like pumps or have endo's numbers on them.... Unlike the typical fruit shapes or picture frame ones.

You can chug a bottle of water REALLY fast

You know everything about every school nurse at every school you went to

You had your own laminated bathroom pass from kindergarten all thru high school

Oh, every bit of it is true....

Hey Jackie-

There's a thread just like this already on the site. http://juvenation.org/forums/t/2757.aspx.

Just thought I'd let you know.

|†~*Sarah*~†|

All of this is true! I love the Diabetus commercials! Me and my Aunt joke about me having Diabetus. I find it funny that everyone of us has to admit that all of these items on this list are true! lol. :)