YAY :o)

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!! what did you guys give/get ??

i got a purse, some soap (i'm moving next week), some socks (new job), and a gift card from my mom and dad. i got a new necklace and matching earrings from my sister and brother in law.

i gave my dad 2 fuzzy, warm new shirts (my parents house is really cold), and i gave my mom a new purse with a couple books in it. i gave my sister and her husband a "budget friendly" cookbook and calendars for their offices. times are rough for them, so healthy, cheap meals are important!

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a watch, a necklace, a Jacob poster, some shirts, 2 hoodies, a stuffed animal, some money and some more stuff.

Hope all of you guys have a great Christmas!

We got our kids a LOT of stuff from Santa, we gave our new neice her first baby doll and my husband got me a Wii!

you're going to love that wii :o) i can't get enough of mine.

youre right i absolutly LOVE my wii. i got a new game for it yesterday, its twilight scene it.  i won like 17 times against the rest of my family and in not even like a "twihard" or whatever lol

Right now I'm just trying to make pro status on the darn bowling game! I think the game has a conspiracy against me. :) Shamefully, the fitness test ranks me at 72 years old and that's 2 years better than yesterday! I love it though. I want a racing game. Maybe Mario Kart 'cause that used to be a favorite of mine on Super Nintendo, but I saw Nascar Kart racing at the store earlier so maybe that instead.

it rates me at 35. my mom got on it and it rated her 73. i couldn't stop laughing at her.

i have mariokart. it's a lot of fun! especially if you're hooked up to the internet, you can race whoever is on the internet at the same time.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

i got a vera bradley overnight bag, a digital camera, twilight scene it, some lotions and lip gloss from aerie, 17 again and Mamma Mia on DVD, a forever 21 gift card, and some money!!

i LOVE the wii! i got it for christmas last year... is sooo fun! 

HAPPY christmas (Just to be different :P)

i got a GUITAR!!!! some clothes Ninja turtle SNUGGIE! DVDs and The BEST Beatles poster EVER!!!!

[quote user="C"]

it rates me at 35. my mom got on it and it rated her 73. i couldn't stop laughing at her.

i have mariokart. it's a lot of fun! especially if you're hooked up to the internet, you can race whoever is on the internet at the same time.

[/quote]

So, you're laughing at me too. : )> I used to have X-Band when I was a kid and I played Mariokart and Mortal Kombat with people across the country and nobody believed they were getting their butt kicked by an 11 year old. haha

I got money, iTunes gift cards, a purse, and a gift card to Powell's Books. (=

I gave my mom a big wooden cutting board and some other kitchen stuff. My mom, sister, and I all pitched in to get my dad an iPod Nano. And I got my sister some earings and a gift card.

I received a gift certificate to a tattoo studio and some video games.  Been playing Resident Evil 5 for the last few days. 

a hair straitener, lots of gift cards, a rubiks cube nintendo ds game, clothes, chocolat, wii ski and snowboard game, wii dance dance revolution, earrings.

i think thats it.

and then my mom said on christmas day that she would pay for half an ipod touch as a part of my birthday present even though it is 6 months away. so now i have an ipod touch.

[quote user="Courtenay"]

a hair straitener, lots of gift cards, a rubiks cube nintendo ds game, clothes, chocolat, wii ski and snowboard game, wii dance dance revolution, earrings.

i think thats it.

and then my mom said on christmas day that she would pay for half an ipod touch as a part of my birthday present even though it is 6 months away. so now i have an ipod touch.

[/quote]

Courtenay,

Curious...why did you want an iPod touch? Was it for the apps/internet stuff? Unless they've upgraded the memory on them, last I saw they only had 8-10GB of music space. I had the opportunity to get a Touch for my birthday a couple years ago but opted for the "Classic" because it has 80GB worth of available memory. So far I've only used 20GB...gotta get better at this music pirating thing.

TONS OF clothes, an electric blanket, a few necklaces, a purse, body spray, and money.

i gave my friends candy for christmas!

i just got on my wii fit again and it rated me at 23. i'm actually 25 ;o) not bad!

I dont' have a wii fit. I just do the fitness test on the sports game. I got down to 35, but then it went back up to 60 somethin'. :( But, hey, I've been a pro bowler for a while. Now I'm trying to improve my golf and tennis. Oh, and I need A LOT of practice at baseball. (Which is strange 'cause I used to be good at softball in real life.)

I want a Wii...that's first on the "to buy" list when I move into my condo....that and a TV I guess haha

you can get wiis pretty cheap now. first on my "to buy" list is a ps3. i could actually buy it now, but i have to move again on july 1, so i think i'm going to wait until after then to purchase one.