When/how do I know if there's an issue

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 6 months and have had no luck yet. I'm 28. I have T1 and Celiac. I went off birth control in November. My first couple of cycles were irregular after that stopping the pill but the last few have been normal, about 32 days. 3 cycles ago, I started taking my basal body temp and charting and that has been helping see a pattern in my cycles which reduces my stress. I know 6 months isn't a long time but I was curious when you decided it was time to talk to your Dr. about if you had an inferitility issue or not? My last A1c was 7.2.

Have your husband get a semen analysis and you should do an ovulation test one month. Those are two things that had been suggested to my husband and I later in the game, and I wish I would have known it earlier.

My husband and I tried a year before I talked with my OB/GYN about it and then to a fertility doctor.  The ovulation tests once a month can do wonders. Its worth a try!! Good luck!

Hello! What kind of ovulation test are you all referring to? All I now about is those ovulation predictor kits you get from the store. Thanks! ( I know this thread is super old lol...I just discovered this group)