What's your sign?

Not to take over Wolf's post, but I'm curious - what's your sun sign? Do you give astrology any credence?

I'm pisces. I always thought astrology was a lot of crap until this summer. I moved in with a rather avid researcher of astrology, and he has shown me many things that make a lot of sense. I'm not going to change my plans based on my horoscope, but I might prepare for them differently...

Lol, you are a topic title stealer. I am a Leo, although personally I really think I fit more of the Cancer perspective. Although, we are all what we want to be, so I don't truly believe much of the astrology stuff.

Virgo

im a libra and the description of a libra is pretty damn accurate..

scorpio although im kinda creeped out on the animal

Me be Virgo...

im a pices idk if i spelled it right i think it a fish.....

im a cancer. june 25!

[quote user="Courtenay"]

im a cancer. june 25!

[/quote]

creepy that's my mom's birthday!

Looks like I'm the only gemini so far.

Aquarius

Im a cusp baby, between Capricorn and Aquarius... January 20th

[quote user="Batts"]

[quote user="Courtenay"]

im a cancer. june 25!

[/quote]

creepy that's my mom's birthday!

[/quote]

thats also my friends sisters birthday, my friends great grandmas birthday...

Cancer, some aspects fit and some don't

Leo...as a child I was a typical Leo...not so much as an adult :)

Virgo here and my bday is coming up soon! Sept. 12 write it down LOL I think I am pretty close to my sign description. Very anal retentive LOL and creative.

:-x

And if you are making us put your birthday down Gina, mine is next friday, July 31!

I'm a Virgo-- September 1. I don't even remember what my description is. I don't pay any attention to any of the astrology stuff, and I don't believe it. (=

Brian, my sister and her husband are also July 31st babies. LOL

Remember Gina our birthday & dx date are close. Birthday--Sept. 10 for me and 12 for you : ) Dx date Nov. 23 for me and 25 for you. We can celebrate together LOL.  I still think that's pretty cool.

I'm pisces. I dont believe much in astrology.