Want JDRF silly bands?

I know that silly bands are "in" now. I came accross them tonight I was looking at some merchandise to support JDRF. http://store.jdrf.org/category.asp?category_id=12

The only thing is you have to buy a quantity of 10 packs if you purchase them.

I just thought I would share with all of you.

Sarah loves silly bands and I know she'd enjoy sharing them. I'd be happy to buy some with you and share.

[quote user="Michelle"]

I'd be happy to buy some with you and share.

[/quote]

Michelle,

Thanks but I'm not interested in this specific item, however If I were alot younger I'd probably buy them in a heart beat, lol. I thought it was really neat to have the JDRF represented in such a trendy manner : ) So I wanted to pass the link along. I'm sure someone here on Juvenation would be happy to help buy and share them if you're interested.

Perhaps someone could purchase them for a walk, bike ride, etc.

Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were looking for someone to share the cost of a lot. I will probably buy a bunch, will make good gifts for my daughter to pass to her friends.

Thanks for the link!

Funny story. I had read over the summer these were the cool new things. So at the store I showed my daughter and she full on rolled her eyes and said lame. I said ok but since you dont believe me now that all your friends will have them when you get back to school I wont buy them for you later. She had the whatever tude about it. Guess who keeps asking for these things? lol I half way want to order her some for christmas as a stocking stuffer but man teachers HATE these things and I dont blame them.

Haha, the sneakers! I love the sneakers. For a second I was worried they would be in the shapes of insulin pumps, pancreases, and insulin bottles or something :P

[quote user="Michelle"]

Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

[/quote]

No need to be sorry. I should've been a little more clear on my end. Your welcome for the link. I hope she enjoys them !!

[quote user="rockgal84"]

Haha, the sneakers! I love the sneakers. For a second I was worried they would be in the shapes of insulin pumps, pancreases, and insulin bottles or something :P

[/quote]

For a second, I was hoping they would be in the shape of insulin pumps, pancreases, and insulin bottles...

I think you should FILL her stocking with them!!!!! I'm kind of spite-full though :)

-Robin

[quote user="allgirls4us"]

I think you should FILL her stocking with them!!!!! I'm kind of spite-full though :)

-Robin

[/quote]

lol I should!

I want some of them so bad but it stinks that you have to buy them in quantities of 10. :/