Juvenation Merchandise Store

Hey Guys,

Sorry to tease you like this but, we have to put the Juvenation merchandise store on hold right now because it turned out Cafepress was making more money than what would be going to JDRF, and we want to be sure they get the most funding possible to help us get that cure! So we are going to explore more options at this point.

I will let you know when it becomes available again.

Until then, lets brainstorm and figure out ideas of things we would like to see on shirts and some merchandise!

Thanks and again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Gina

I think it would be cool to have meter cases and pump packs with a Juvenation design. Some jewelry too. I don't have any design ideas though. :)

Gina....my husband runs a successful website and he uses www.Uberprints.com and www.Zazzle.com for merchandise.  He said you might want to check into these places.  Worth a try!!

DAMN. i already ordered a tshirt. *shakes fist*

[quote user="C"]

DAMN. i already ordered a tshirt. *shakes fist*

[/quote]

This made me chuckle. 

I agree; meter cases would be cool.  What about reusable grocery bags, backpacks, etc.?  Decals for car windows?  Stickers?

[quote user="Kim"]

This made me chuckle. 

I agree; meter cases would be cool.  What about reusable grocery bags, backpacks, etc.?  Decals for car windows?  Stickers?

[/quote]

it's funny because i actually said "damn" and shook my fist at the computer...

i'd be all about decals for car windows. it would look very nice next to my hawkeye decal.

[quote user="C"]i'd be all about decals for car windows. it would look very nice next to my hawkeye decal.[/quote]

true that! and hawkeyes rock! :)

so if we already ordered something are we getting a refund or are we getting the product? and boooo on cafepress for that.

there must be some other options that will work out better. if i come across one, i'll let you know :) most of the stuff i know is for shopping carts and etsy.com...but you have to make all the product yourself unless cafepress.

you still get the product. i got my "shipping notice" email today.

i feel the world should know i've been wearing my juvenation shirt around after work this week. it looks totally spectacular... even though cafe press cheated JDRF on some money... :o)

I make scrabble tile jewelry and was going to make Ri one with the juvenation logo and a type one thing  as well If I can find a type 1 graphic that I like. I am making asd ones for my boys as well. She has asked for both.

oh and boo to them for doing that.

[quote user="C"]

i feel the world should know i've been wearing my juvenation shirt around after work this week. it looks totally spectacular... even though cafe press cheated JDRF on some money... :o)

[/quote]

That shirt is a collector's item, now!  :)

w00t! got my gym bag in the mail this morning!! just in time for swimming tonight for my back!

[quote user="C"]

[quote user="Kim"]

This made me chuckle. 

[/quote]

it's funny because i actually said "damn" and shook my fist at the computer...

i'd be all about decals for car windows. it would look very nice next to my hawkeye decal.

[/quote]

too bad you're in a state with a low population density! no one would see the sticker on your horse & buggy

my horse and buggy are cost saving and environmentally friendly. thank you very much. and they fertilize the ground as we go.