Tiredness

Hi
I have been feeling really tired and especially in the mornings. Even though, I am getting at least 8 hours of sleep a night. I have a job and have to be at work at 8am and up by 6am to get to work. How do I deal with this problem. It is so hard to get out of bed. I have been late to work a couple of times and my boss is getting mad. Please help me and tell me what I can do to not be so tired anymore because I want to perform well at my job. I have worked so hard and don’t want to lose my job.

Hi have you had tests for other conditions which may be causing extra tiredness? Thyroid and anemia can also cause tiredness. I also experience same thing, ever since I have been diagnosed I am always so tired and sometimes it is a struggle to get out of bed in a morning. I know you get more tired when your high and after a hypo, but I am even tired when my bg is within range.

I know that my iron is low cause I have heavy periods. My MD has me on iron pills. But also my sugars tend to be a little high in the AM and I try to regulate them because I do not want to be tired in the AM. The problem is I get home late and I have to cook for my family.

It’s really difficult :frowning: maybe you could go and see your GP and see if there is anything they can do to help you. Sorry your feeling so tired