Some one to talk to

Hello my name is Kyra I have had T1D for 3years I haven’t really talked to any other diabetic around my age or any age really and was wondering about you good and bad times I have had a couple time where I was so scared that I would Think why did I do this or why did I forget so easy but then I think I’m here and happy so don’t be sad and I want to chat so ya :slight_smile:

hi I’m Owen and I’m 13 years old and I’ve had type one since july 11 this year. i know it can be stressful. I’ve had those problems multiple times over the last few months, but it sounds like your doing great. you can send me a message if you want. also feel free to vent.

Hi, my name is Emma. I have had T1D for almost 9 years now. I am on this website because I really ant someone to talk to and relate to, I don’t care if it is a male/female just someone to talk to.

Hello Kyra, my name is Riley, I live in New Jersey and I am 12 years old. I am in 6th grade. I would usually be going to school right now but my blood sugar is 480 so i am staying home until I am better😕

Hey Emma, I’m Riley! You can see about me of what I wrote above​:smile::blush:I am looking for a diabetic friend as many of you are, and how old are you? Maybe we can chat​:smile:

Hi my name is Allison and I have had type one for 6 years on September 17. I am now 13 so I got diagnosed when I was 7. I know it is hard. If you want you can direct message me!! I also would like someone to talk to.