Looking for T1D around my age,

Hi, My names Chloe and I was wondering if there was anyone around my age (I’m 14) who I could talk to. Nobody that I know has diabetes so there isn’t anyone I can talk to.

1 Like

I had it when I was that age it sucked but that was some time ago waybetter help out there today g

1 Like

Hi Chloe, I have had T1D for 3 years and I am 17. I would be happy to chat with you about all things T1D! Just send me a message on this forum, and I’ll let you know how to contact me.

Hi Chloe! I’m Abby; I’m 15 years old and I’ve had T1D since I was 7. I’d love to chat with you!
If you have Snapchat, I can add you to my group chat of other T1 teens. My username is bookwormnerd13. Otherwise, you can email me at abigaelparrish13@gmail.com.
Can’t wait to get to know you! :slight_smile:

I’m not 14 anymore, but I got diabetes when I was 14 ! , I’ll be 52 next month , I’ve takin great care of myself, thanks so God for giving me discipline!, I’ve never had one side affect from diabetes! It’s a DISCIPLINE disease

1 Like

Hi I’m 14 also and I was just diagnosed a little more than a month ago. I would love to talk sometime. It would be nice to have someone to relate to.

Hi! My name is Paige and I was just diagnosed about a month ago. My mom was diagnosed when she was 10 so it makes it a lot easier to have someone around to help me out but I don’t really know anyone my age. When my mom checked my blood sugar at first before I was diagnosed, my blood sugar was so high, it was past the meter range which only went to 600 hundred which is really high!

Hi everyone I’m Chloe (QueenCookie04) I had to get a new account as I forgot my password. So if any one would like to reach me, well… this is the account

1 Like

sure kylie
as the message below says, I’ve forgotten my password to the queen cookie account. But you can contact me at Chloe.Macdonald111@outlook.com or on Instagram @girl_with_t1diabetes

hi chloe! my name is allison and i am 16 and have had T1D for 7 years! i’d love to chat! you can also email me if you want at allihurt02@gmail.com !