SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Hi.

I passed the registration exam. I am now a Registered Dietitian.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Congratulations, C! How exciting!

So awesome! And congratulations!

C is even more awesomer than previously thought!  (Didn't know that was possible!)

Yay!!

haha, kim. now i'm registered awesome :o)

I agree w/ kim. ;-)))

PS. i take any of the following as forms of congratulations

Click Picture to CLOSE  

Congrats !!! That is awesome ,C.

I am very excited for you! Good Luck.

I also agree with Kim : )

pretty friggin' sweet, C. 

Congratulations!

Congrats, C!  Way to go!!!!!!! 

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!!!

Congratulations C!!!!

Do I have to say it on here to make it 'juvenation official?' or did my text count too? way to go!

thanks, everyone! i've had a permanent smile plastered on my face all day :D now all i need is a job! haha.

Congrats again -- I also saw your post on FB. (: You deserve it after all your work, and I'm sure you'll find a great job!

[quote user="C"]

Hi.

I passed the registration exam. I am now a Registered Dietitian.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

[/quote]

Congrats doesn't even express how I feel for you!!!!!! Maybe some day you'll come to California for a convention!!! So happy for you and after all that work. Must feel so good!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting!

i can't even describe to you how amazing it feels. i'm contemplating burning my backpack and dancing naked around it's fiery remains...

[quote user="C"]

i can't even describe to you how amazing it feels. i'm contemplating burning my backpack and dancing naked around it's fiery remains...

[/quote]

Video!!!! Just kidding, LOL

HA. nice try, keith. this festival will be enjoyed by only me out in the cornfields of BFE, iowa.