Problems with Adults

Does anyone else have problems with adults, at school or other places? I know I certainly do.

I've been a diabetic since I was in 8th grade. Since I was diagnosed I have been going to the nurse every day after lunch. One security guard would stop me, every single time he saw me, and ask me where I was going. Where do you think I'm going?!

This was five years ago. And of course, the same security guard is now a security guard at my high school. (Everyone hates him; he is racist and has a very ugly attitude). He is the security guard on duty in my lunch. I still go to the nurse, every day after school. He still asks me where I am going, every day after school. Haven't we done this already? It annoys me so much, I am about to punch him, I really am.

So again, I ask. Does anyone else have problems like these? Does anyone have any suggestions about what to do, or how to react?

TRUST ME I HAVE THAT WITH  ONE OF THE TEACHERS IN MY MIDDLE SKOOL HES SUCH A DICK ......HE ALWAYS TELLS ME I NEED A PASS TO GO TO THE OFFICE ....SO WAT I DID IS I GOT A SLIP SAYING I HAD PERMISSION TO GO TO THE OFFICE WHEN EVER IT WAS FOR MY DIABETES OR ANYTHING ELSE MAYBE TELL THE NURSE TO GIVE YOU A SLIP SO HE WNT HAVE TO TELL YOU ANTHING ANYMORE IT WORKS FOR ME NOW HE DOESNT TELL MME ANYTHING I JUST SHOW HIM THE PASS AND HE LEAVES ME ALONE AND GOES TO HIS CLASS..

there are security guards at your school?

NO BUT THE TEACHER IS MEAN....SO IGUESS YOOH CAN SAY HES ARE SECURITY GUARD

NO BUT THE TEACHER IS MEAN....SO IGUESS YOOH CAN SAY HES ARE SECURITY GUARD

LMAR203,

Have you talked to your school administration about this?  I would sit down with them and see if there is a pass that you can carry that is visible from a distance to he doesn't even have to walk up to you to see it.

LMAR203:

Evrii skool has tht kinda person... there's three of them at my skool... all of them dont like any of the

diabetics and are mean..... the secirity have called the cops on me for "skippin class" three times before the 2nd month.... and i know youd want to punch the security guard....