My videos are up in the education center

Hey everyone check out my day in the life videos in the education center http://juvenation.org/groups/educating_others/default2.aspx

Hey Gina,

Just finished watching all your vids.  Good job - must be hard holding the camera while bolussing and testing!

I laughed out loud when you said 'sorry I'm a licker' hahaha

It's so true how crummy it feels to be in a low - don't we know it!

Again, good job.  Made me want to start a vblog about my daily diabetes events haha.

Andrée

Great Job Gina !! I feel that your videos will be very educational to a non-d person or newly diagnosed person. During your low, while you were taping ,I kept thinking to myself drink your juice before it gets worse, lol. Just force of habit I suppose on my part : ).

The whole pump/CGM site changes was very interesting to me as I have never saw either of those demonstrated before. I myself use syringes to give insulin. Thanks for sharing what daily d-life is for you  , I know I appreciated your effort greatly. Keep up the great work !!

Hey Gina, thanks for doing this.  I watched the first one and into the second.  When I was watching you explain how you felt low I could totally relate.  You said "right now I feel ... (long pause)" and I'm thinking "weird" and then you said "weird". I did have to laugh a little.  Too true.

Our diagnoses and reaction to it could not be more different though. However when they told me I had diabetes I thought I was going to die too because I had heard on the radio and TV that every year some number of thousands of people die from it.  But, luckily,, I was wrong.

Keep up the great work !!  And thanks for all you do.