Just the new girl ;)

Hey, guys! My name is Maddy and I am 16 years old. I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes in 2012. I want to find a place where I can connect with girls (or boys) my age who are going through the same thing as me. If you ever want to vent or anything, just message me! I looove to make new friends! :slight_smile:

Hey Maddy!
My name is Bridget and I am also 16 years old. But I was diagnosed in 2001 (yikes that was a long time ago). If you ever need to talk you can message me back.

Hey girl! My names Brooke and I’m 19 years old now and been diabetic since May 2006! Feel free to message me anytime! Im always looking to meet new dia-besties! Im also trying to start an online support group hopefully soon, when I have the time and as long as I have enough people for it! So if any go you would be interested in joining please shoot me a message and let me know! I know this is like an online support group, but I was thinking more of starting a group on Facebook just because its set up better and easier for everyone to connect, comment and stay in touch! Hope to hear from you soon (:

Hi Maddy. My name is Anisah. I’m also new to this group and really looking forward to making new friends. Let’s chat sometime, if ya’d like.

Hi Maddy! My name is Katie and I am 14, but turning 15 soon. I was diagnosed in 2008. I am also new to the group, I am looking for some friends on here. So, if you would ever like to talk, please message me!