Heyy

hi, im abby, im 14 and i was diagnosed in 2011 when i was 9. im just looking for people who want to talk who knows what its like to be a teenage diabetic

Hey girl! I’m Brooke and I’ve been diabetic for 10years now and I"m 19! I think I might be starting an online support group soon if I can get enough people! I like this site but its hard to have everyone communicate to each other just with the way it is set up! If I get it up soon I will definitely let you know! W’ed love to have you on there and the more people the better! (:

hey Brooke! My name is Katie, and I am 14, turning 15. I was diagnosed in 2008. I am new here, so I am reaching out to people, so I can make more diabetic friends. If you ever want to talk, please message me!

Hey y’all! I realize I’m super super late in replying to this post but I just joined the site and I’d love to get to know you guys! I’m 15 and I was diagnosed in 2010. Message me if you ever want to chat! <3

hey i’m 16 and was diagnosed in 2010 when i was also 9!!

1 Like

Hi Abby! I’m Sophie, 21, and was diagnosed at 17.

I know what it’s like dealing with the struggles of being a teenage diabetic, so let me know if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

1 Like