Just bought Inject Ease

My daughter has been wanting to do her shots in other sites besides her arm, but she was afraid to try her stomach and legs. She said it was going to hurt too much. I bought the Inject Ease (THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO SUGGEST IT) today and we used it for the first time this evening with Shyla's dinner shot. She actually did the shot in her leg and said she didn't feel a thing. She was so excited.... It actually brought tears to my eyes that something so small made her so happy!!! All i can say is THANK YOU to BD for selling this item!! I know its hard enough on their little bodies just dealing with diabetes, so if there is something out there that can make it easier, then so be it!!! If any of your children don't like the needles or think a certain area is going to hurt, please try this product. I NEVER thought Shyla would take her shot in her leg so for her to do it and say she didn't feel a thing, then yeah it works!!!

If anyone else has found something that helps their little one deal with diabetes a little better please share because i'm always looking for ways that will help....

WOOT so happy for her and you.

I was kind just talking to our case manager about this on the phone the other day but had no idea what it was. Now I do and will hopefully get one soon.

Good for her! That's great it helped.

I'm so glad you found the inject ease and it helped! That is how I started doing shots on my own as well! If you ever switch to insulin pens they have an injector for those as well.

[quote user="Jessica "]

WOOT so happy for her and you.

I was kind just talking to our case manager about this on the phone the other day but had no idea what it was. Now I do and will hopefully get one soon.

[/quote]

This is our 2nd day using it and she even did her injections in her stomach!! It is just a blessing because the other day the light hit her little arm and oh my heart just broke when i saw all the little "needle marks" . All i could think was My God, if her arm looks like this and its only been 2 months i can just imagine what it would have looked like after a year or so.....   My Endo. Nurse said that the BD brand is the most popular and the one they recommended. There is another one called Auto Inject but it is kinda big a bulky, so it might not be to good for their little hands. ......and believe it or not the hardest thing about the Inject Ease is finding someone who sells it!! You can find them on on line all over the place (i think ebay is the cheapest) but as far as over the counter good luck!! I tried Wal-mart, Target, CVS, K-mart and just about every pharmacy in my local area. I finaly found it at a pharmacy that is almost 75yrs old LOL (never would have thought that was the one place that would have it)...I can't say it enough, how worth it this thing is!!

Yeah I am going to order it for her online as soon as we get our tax return back. I know what you mean by the need marks. Riley hunts her arms for them when I go to inject her. She makes sure i fine a place where there are not many or any at. Her legs are a little easier cause we dont inject there often and she can see them easier.