I want to get the pump but I have no idea what pump and the differences, any ideas?

I don't know what pumps people recommend and don't recommend and such..help me out! I'd really appreciate it :)

Hey Katie,

On my blog I wrote about the differences of all the pump maybe it will help you to read it? http://www.healthcentral.com/diabetes/c/28524/64423/insulin-pump

heyt Katie,  THEY ARE ALL GOOD.  everybody will tell you the pump they picked is the best!  go with your gut. 

yea  Joe is right. They all have different features too so you just have to pick the one that fits your lifestyle best.

We've decided to go with the Minimed for Casey, in large part to the feedback we're read her on the site!  Your gut instinct on which one feels right to you will be what you have to go with.

I guess it depends on your insulin sensitivity and your likes and dislikes and what you require. If you are sensitive to insulin then a pump with the lowest hourly basal delivery would be better. I have a Medtronic 525 and manage with it, but the next one will certainly have a lower basal profile.