How do you feel diabetes affected your romantic relationships

Im writing a paper about how Diabetes affects romantic relationships. Being that Iam a type one diabetic I felt that it would be important to see how you all feel diabetes had affected your romantic relationships (spouse, Lover, boyfriend etc.) PLEASE list 3 things you feel affected your relationship the most due to diabetes.??? Be as thorough as possible please. examples: Spouses lack of care for diabetes causing decline in health creating stress or feelings on your end. Thank you soo much in advance!

I have been a Type 1 for 16 years now. When I was in high school, the guys I dated always asked me to not check my blood sugar in public when I was with them so I frequently just didn’t check them or do my insulin shots so they weren’t embarrassed. That ruined my health and my doctor started me on pump therapy. Now that I am 24 and married to an amazing man, I am learning what those high school boyfriends really did. have children. My husband and I have had 2 miscarriages in 3 years due to damage done during those relationships. Not only does a miscarriage cause strain on a marriage, it causes depression in any woman that experiences that pain. However, I knew it was because of my diabetes which mafe me hate myself. It got so bad that my husband hospitalized me to deal with the depression. We have finally decided to not try again and are starting the adoption process. Diabetes and love can work beautifully together but you have to know that the other person is 100% on board with your treatment first. At least thats what I have learned.