Diabetes & Relationships Study

Hey Guys!

My name is Sandra and I am a university student at York University conducting a research study about dating experiences for Type 1 Diabetics. I am also a Type 1 diabetic and I've had diabetes for 8 years. Having diabetes has motivated me to find out more about it...including new things! This is a great opportunity to learn more about social experiences of those who have diabetes. There is very few research out there about diabetics' relationship experiences.

All you have to do is fill out a 15 minute survey online. It is confidential and is completely ethical.

What's also great about participating is you get a chance to win movie tickets for you and your partner.

Message me if you are interested or email me at:          sandra18@yorku.ca

Your help is very much appreciated!

Sandra S.

Criteria:

*Between the ages of 19-26 (male or female)

*Involved in a heterosexual relationship

*Have Type 1 Diabetes

*Live in Canada

hey i would like to take the survey

Hey Derek! Thank you for your interest! It is great knowing another diabetic in the Toronto area. I will send you a link of the online survey this Friday. Upon completion, if you provide your email address, you will be put into a draw to win two movie tickets for you and your partner.

Take Care!

Sandra.

York University

Hello Derek and everyone else interested in this study.

I would just like to let you know that the survey is now open to complete! Thank you once again for your willingness to participate in this fascinating topic!

Some things to remember:

-Have to be a TYPE 1 DIABETIC (NOT TYPE 2)

-Between the ages of 18-27

-CURRENTLY in a heterosexual romantic relationship (dating)

The link to the survey is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/relationshipsandIDDM

Thank you!

Sandra Sawa

York University