Hope this cheers everyone up

I have been hanging out here almost a year now. I year anniversary is May 20th for my girl,

She is a pretty girl. Tall so she gets teased but she will be a looker. 

I swear on my unscientific study that type diabetics are the best looking people. Just look at everyone's photo. Not a plain one in the bunch. They are hot!

I have a high fever and the flu so if this seems crazy it is the fever. A friend of mine lost his 52 year old brother last week to the flu. He had no complicating issues. None. Not even a hang nail.So get your flu shots beauty queens and kings.  

So sorry to hear about your friend's brother, and I hope you get to feeling better soon.

... but on the flipside, your post made me laugh. :)

Diabetes only picks the cool people; I'm convinced.

Funny, I've kinda always thought I was too good looking to have this stupid disease.  

I'm sorry about your friends brother... that's terrible. :(

Haha! I love that thought about all diabetics being good looking! You seem to be right :)

Now that you mention it. I am pretty hott

We may not have our health but at least we have our looks

I hope that you'll feel better soon : )

Sorry to hear of your friend's loss.

Have any plans in mind to acknowledge the 1 year mark?

You know I haven't thought of marking her 1 year anniversary. Is that a common tradition?

What suggestions does anyone have for it?

Last year at this time she was still healthy. We were on Spring Break in FL and had a nice time. 

One month later the world changed for her. 

[quote user="Terry"]

I swear on my unscientific study that type diabetics are the best looking people. Just look at everyone's photo. Not a plain one in the bunch. They are hot!

[/quote]

I agree, just look at Pat.

On a side note, you can't really see my face in my picture, just the back of my shirt.

How do you like it on here?:]