Hey looking for support and some friends

Hi my name is Brook I’m 13 years old and got diagnosed at age 11. It has been a crazy ride and I wish I could have type 1 diabetics like me and we can chat. I’m still in the money moon faze and on Medtronic 670 pump.

@Brook hi Brook - welcome to TypeOneNation! I am writing because I saw you posted a couple of times and I want to say hi and I hear you. I was diagnosed at age 13.

hope you are doing okay!

Hi @Brook, welcome to TypeOneNation - I see you joined us less that a day ago.
I got my diagnosis on my 16th birthday after insisting for months to everyone who asked “I feel fine, there is nothing wrong with me”. Hang around here for a few days and many people will come forward offering friendship There is a site where many teen members on here chat, I don’t remember the link but @bookwormnerd13 will see you here and invite you to join.
There are also several old-timers here with eons of living with diabetes who are willing to share what we have learned.

Hey Brook! I’m Abby, I’m 15 and was diagnosed age 7.
I’d love to be friends! If you have snapchat, you can add me at bookwormnerd13 and I can add you to our T1 group chat!! Otherwise please feel free to email me (abigaelparrish13@gmail.com) and we can be email pals! :two_hearts:
I look forward to getting to know you!