Guy troubles

So, girls, theres this guy i REALLY like. He was my friend, but now we're at the middle school, we don't have any classes together. he recently told one of my girl friends that im always around him all the time and "it's getting REALLY REALLY FRICKING ANOYING". but i don't get it , because im never around him, except for when im with my friend, at her locker (his is right next to hers).

HELP ME MAKE SOME SENCE OF THIS!!!!!!

As someone who has already lived through middle school and high school I can tell you from experience that boys will never make sense. When they like you they either ignore you or are mean to you. Or they ask you out on a date, make it seem like they had a good time and then never call you again! At some point (usually in college but sometimes not until much later) they realize that being nice to girls and calling when they say they will is probably a better way to get a girlfriend than acting immature. Obviously there are exceptions to all of this. There is a very good chance that this guy does like you but thinks his friends will make fun of him for it ( which explains what he is saying this mean stuff to your friends). If this is really a big deal to you it might be a good idea to talk to him about it but again he's a middle school boy so he may not have much to say on the subject.

thanks

if you want to see him there's a pic of him in my files. it was from 5th grade tho. he still looks the same =D

I am a Junior in high school and hun let me tell you the boys still havent changed. Theyre immature and most of the time pretty dumb. Unless you are lucky and find a good one (which they are out there) then I would say dont worry about it and let the guys come to you. If you really are into this kid then talk to him! Whats the worst he can say...he doesnt like you...right? And if he does say that..then he wasnt worth it in the first place and he doesnt deserve you! If you ever wanna talk about anything or ever need some advice I'm always here. Or you can e-mail me at ashleysmashley14@sbcglobal.net. I check tons of times a day so I'll get back to you asap. :)

Look.. ladies. I'm going to give it to you straight. You have to think of guys like dogs. (As an age bracket!) For every year they get older, you grow 7 years. What Im saying is guys are always going to be much more immature than you. Why do you think in 95% of relationships, the guy is always older than the female? It's because we as a female species are programed to grow up faster and be much more level-headed than our wonderful male companions. Bethany, you have to understand and enjoy the fact that you can take your situation you have with this guy and evaluate his "idiotcracy". I ASSURE you that in time maybe when you get to high school you will have a better understanding of the male gender! Good luck. I hope I gave you a positive perspective on this whole situation:) 

Cheers,

Jennifer

thanks, everyone, i really appreciate it!

Sob. My BFF asked him out. he's gonna say yes, i no it. this sucks stinks. :-(

HE SAID NO!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

but i feel realy bad about being glad about something that caused my friend sadnesss...

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

so, i have a question for y'all random people... okay, i'm 18, almost 19, and i have a crush on this guy that just turned 22 and is one of my older sister's friends.  I talk to him a whole bunch, but i can't tell if he likes me or just thinks of me as a friend/friend's little sister.  So...? 

I'll tell you this, having also lived through middle and high school (and college...). A boy who changes the truth to suit his reputation is not a person with honor. He may be leaving his integrity at the doorstep because he wants to sound like he doesn't care about the things that he may care about the most. I think some guys, the emotionally immature ones, find a person who doesn't know they exist to be very interesting. Another thing: heads up on someone who tells you something that another person said which is unkind. It's always better to gently, and with a smile, check the facts. If you do, don't get any other person's name involved; just ask the guy...eh...guys are crazy. Everyone's right. I don't think there's much reasoning that can happen. Never, ever, ever let any other person define you in any way shape or form. No matter what, always know that you are as valuable and worthy as you believe you are. That's one thing I can say without a doubt.

im realy upset. i keep imagining my life like twilight. bella loves two guys who love her back, but i can't barely even get the one guy i do to even talk to me. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

[quote user="Jennifer "]

Look.. ladies. I'm going to give it to you straight. You have to think of guys like dogs. (As an age bracket!) For every year they get older, you grow 7 years. What Im saying is guys are always going to be much more immature than you. Why do you think in 95% of relationships, the guy is always older than the female? It's because we as a female species are programed to grow up faster and be much more level-headed than our wonderful male companions. Bethany, you have to understand and enjoy the fact that you can take your situation you have with this guy and evaluate his "idiotcracy". I ASSURE you that in time maybe when you get to high school you will have a better understanding of the male gender! Good luck. I hope I gave you a positive perspective on this whole situation:) 

Cheers,

Jennifer

[/quote]

i never thought of it that way wow. now i know.

I'm sorry this has nothing to do with the subject but how do you put other pictures on your account thingy?

heyyy, don't notice if u guys noticed my signiture, but i got a bf, not the one i want the most, but i like him, so if im not gonna see the other one....

does that make sence??? :-/

theres this i have a huge crush on and he so cute but my ex-boyfriend told to my face that he loves me which freajed me out .

I don't know about you all but I have to be with I guy that spolis me. Gives me everything I want.