GGC - GNU Gluco Control - Introduction and Help needed

Hi !

I wanted in few short words describe application I am working on (it's not officially mine, but I have been lead developer for last few years (and for most of thoose only developer).

So application is intended for all Type 1 users (ok type 2's might find it usefull too), using Pen in last few months I have working on adding support for Pumps, which is not ready yet, but getting there... So in short, this is software, which helps us keep logbook, with possibility of displaying graphs, and some other statistics, with possibility of printing all data inside it... What I am most proud of is food database (one static with USDA foods, and two user fillable, one for foods and other for meals) and bolus helper (with help of our ratio's it determines how much bolus we need to take)... In last year, we also added Meter's plugin (we call them Tools), which can read from several Meters devices, and we are still adding more, as we get more protocols...

For last few months I have been activelly working on Pump Tool, which can currently manually add any pump data, and we plan to add direct imports from devices or other media (we plan to start with Minimed, but for phase 1 we will use export files from CareLink Web sollution - no support from Minimed in whichever way)...

So I wanted all of you to help... we need developers (in Java programming language - application is written in java and can be run anywhere), testers (especially this), translators (if your language is not english, german or slovene, you are welcome to try to help with translations... If you have any ideas what you would like in software, let us know, and maybe you will see sometimes in our software... if you are developer and can make it yourself, even better...

So if you think you can help, please contact me either here, or my address is on webpage of GGC, which is located on sourceforge  (http://ggc.sourceforge.net).

Andy