G6 sensors and Supplies to Donate

December 2019, my significant other passed away from Cancer. I have new in box Dexcom G6 Sensor and Supplies. With the high cost of medical supplies, I can donate to someone in need. I live in the Staten Island, NY or I can mail it out

5 boxes of Pen needles 5/32", (4 mm) in length
5 boxes of OneTouch Ultra Strip
1/2 of OneTouch extra fine needles to prick finger for manuel sugar testing
IV3000 dressing
1 Simpatch pre-cut adhesive patch

I’m hoping this can help someone out. Please contact me if you are interested.

Annie

1 Like

Hi @jarz welcome to TypeOneNation. It’s really nice of you to donate supplies and please either edit your Post to reflect your inventory When it changes or shoot me a note and i can do it for you Cheers and thanks!

Thank for the welcome. I will ensure that the inventory is always updated.

Hello,
Anne im so sorry for your lose this is great that you are doing this :heart:

1 Like

My daughter is type one diabetic and right now she is using the g5 until they stop making the gt which i know is going to be soon then I will see if we can get her the g6 hoping we can get better insurance. My daughter could use the test strips since the dexcom isn’t always accurate and if we can get the g6 senors so when that time comes we have a few

My email address is maestasjp50589@yahoo.com

Annie, I’m sorry for your loss. There may be a local chapter of JDRF (jdrf.org) which can help identify needy individuals in your area. A local hospital may know an endocrinologist or family practice doctor who may have needy patients who could use those supplies. I wish you well.

1 Like

UPDATED INVENTORY
5 boxes of Pen needles 5/32", (4 mm) in length
1/2 of OneTouch extra fine needles to prick your finger to test blood sugar manually
IV3000 dressing
1 Simpatch pre-cut adhesive patch
[/quote]

The Test strips are no longer available

1 Like

As of this morning, all supplies have been shipped out.

There are no supplies left.

Thanks again @jarz it was really very nice of you! I will close this topic now.