Fighting Diabetes Wheel of Fortune

Hi everyone! I am currently a pharmacy student and am in the process of putting together a collaboration event with other schools! We are doing a wheel of fortune event and are having a hard time coming up with good questions! If you have any ideas, please let me know!

Wheel of Fortune, or Jeopardy?
If Jeopardy, here are some to get you started:

1. How many types of diabetes are there?
  2. How many times over has the price of insulin increased since it was first put on the market?
  3. How is insulin stored?
  4. What is the formula for determining how much insulin to take to correct a high BG reading?
  5. Name some famous people with diabetes.

A couple of those could be considered trick questions and resonates might depend on your sources but that could be educational too. Have fun and congratulations on your studies. When do you finish?

Thank you so much for your input! We are planning to do a Wheel of Fortune! The pharmacy school does a lot of Jeopardy events and we were thinking of doing something different this time. I graduate in 2022! I hope all is well with you!

Pharmacy students??? oh my, how about

insulin glulisine
glargine
lispro
glycated hemoglobin

Thanks - sometimes I confuse Jeopardy with WOF - don’t ask me why - so I wanted to make sure. In THAT case:
Banting and Best [discovered insulin]
Omnipod PDA
BAQSIMI [glucagon nasal powder]