Did You Exercise Today?

I was reading on Dlife about exercise yesterday. I  thought it would an encouragement and motivator to hear what others are doing.

If walking across campus counts, I have.

Last night I ran 1.5 miles and played Ultimate Frisbee from 8 - 9:20. Today At 2:00 I will be going for a 4 mile run and also going for a walk down town later as well.

Brian, why do you have to make me look like a lazy bum!?

Last night I walked t the liquor store for diet pepsi. Later today I will dance with Richard Simmons. I love working out to his tapes. You get a comedy routine while working out. It's great for the abs!

Well maybe cause you are??? I only play ultimate on monday nights. I find ti is very helpful and fun to get out of normal thought. So I do what I can to stay healthy and active.

Thanks! I'm really not though!

I didn't think that you were. You implied it... So what do you normally do exercise wise?

I walk 1/2 mile to the Light Rail Train and then 1 mile from the stop I get off at headed to my office. So I walk approx 3 miles a day and then every night is gym except Friday. Tues/Thurs there is rugby and then gym. Wednesday is gym after orchestra.

So I have the walking part down today :P

i used to be really good for a while..and then i got my foot tattoo and couldn't put runners on for two weeks...so i got outta my routine, and then started making up excuses..then i joined kickboxing twice a week but got sick/way to busy with work/dealing with the pump/moving and missed the last 6classes..trying to get started again this wednesday wiht my girlfriend for at least 30mins of cardio. gonna try and go tonight after dinner as well..and start up my saturday or sunday morning jogs around the lake(it's about 5k if i do it twice).

:( im getting fat, i need to work on that! lol

I'm a dancer, but haven't gotten into much of it lately. I rock climb a lot at school which is really good for your arm and leg muscles. I do a lot of running around outside with my dog, especially when it's nice outside. And when I have the time I'll go on really long walks with my camera and take pictures. And at work i'm on my feet all day.

[quote user="Courtney"]

I'm a dancer, but haven't gotten into much of it lately. I rock climb a lot at school which is really good for your arm and leg muscles. I do a lot of running around outside with my dog, especially when it's nice outside. And when I have the time I'll go on really long walks with my camera and take pictures. And at work i'm on my feet all day.

[/quote]

Love me some Perigrin Wall in Burdick :P

Went swimming at the beach!

I have been bad about this lately.  But, I do walk my dog about 1 1/2 miles everyday so hopefully that counts for something! 

[quote user="Pat"]

[quote user="Courtney"]

[/quote]

Love me some Perigrin Wall in Burdick :P

[/quote]

I wish someone would be my rock climbing buddy. My mom is horrible at rock climbing and I don't think she's ever made it to the top. Every time I plan to do it with Alex we wind up not going.

I walk 7-8 miles 4 nights a week. 

if walking across school to get to classes all day counts then i sure have!!! ... i  normally do that everyday plus gym but there was no gym today

I did 4 miles on the elliptical last night at the gym, and I'm going back for more tonight.

I ran this morning, then played a quick game of soccer at lunch. Tonight I'm reffing basketball, so that's a bit of exercise too.

woooo go seb haha and shoot i forgot i did run 3 laps in gym haha