Anyone want a dia-buddy?

Hey guy!
My name is Aubree and I am turning 17 this August(also going to be a senior in high school this upcoming school year). On June 6th this year I will have had diabetes for 4 years. I have yet to meet anyone else with Type 1, and would love to connect with people around my age who struggle with it(newly diagnosed or not). In all honesty, I just want someone to talk too.
My instagram is @aubrxx
My gmail is dachannels247@gmail.com
If you’ve been newly diagnosed I would love to give you advice, and help you in any way I can.
If you have Type 1 in general and want a dia-buddy to talk too don’t hesitate to contact me!

Hey Aubree! My name is Lily and I’ve had T1D for 6 years! I’m a rising senior in college and am always looking for more dia-buddies! I just followed you on insta :slight_smile: feel free to reach out if ya ever want to talk!

Hey Aubree my name is Charlotte. I just graduated college so I’m a little older than you, but I was diagnosed with Type 1 my freshman year of college (3 years ago). Im always looking for diabuddies so if you ever want to talk let me know!

Hey Aubree! My name is Samantha I am 17 and am going to be a senior too. I would love to talk! Message me for my number.

Hey Samantha!
I’d love to talk. What’s your Instagram/phone number?

Could you maybe message me? I’m still trying to figure this website out.:grimacing:

Hey I’m Reagan and I’m going into my senior year of high school as well id love to talk about t1d or anything else

My insta is reagan.leone add me if you want to talk.

Hi everyone!

My name is Kaitlyn and I was diagnosed at 12 years old…I’m now 22…and a 5th year college student! Would love to be a dia-buddy!

My instagram is callmenursek_col

Hey Aubree! I’m Abby, I’m 15 (almost 16) years old and I’ve had T1D since I was 7. I’d love to be friends! :slight_smile: My email is abigaelparrish13@gmail.com. I also have a Snapchat group chat with several other T1D teens, if you (or anyone else on this forum) have Snapchat we’d love to have you join! My username on there is bookwormnerd13.

Hey what’s up! My name is Ricky (just turned 17) and I’ve been a T1D since I was 7. My Snapchat is rick_thegoat91. I will email you my phone number if you want to chat!

Hey Samantha I would like to talk! My name is Ricky (just turned 17) and I’ve been a T1D since I was 7 years old. My Snapchat is rick_thegoat91. Let’s chat!

Hey! I’m Liz and I am turning 17 in September and going on 5 years with diabetes. I’m also going to be a senior (senior szn lit) I’d love to connect!
My instagram is @oh.laughtastic
and my gmail is elizabeth.a.hdz914@gmail.com
text any time! :slight_smile:

I’m Sara I am almost 16 and I’m going to be a sophomore. I have been diagnosed for 6 months. My Snapchat is ykerkemeyersar8

Hiya Aubree! I’m 21 years old and I’ve had diabetes since I was 9 months old. I don’t know many diabetics who are also type 1 so I’d love it if we would chat :innocent:

Hi! I’m Aine. A rising junior and I’ve had t1d for 4 years. Recently I’ve been experiencing diabetes burn out but hearing other people talk about their experiences and stories have made me feel a lot less alone. So, if you ever want to talk diabetes I’m all ears! My insta is @aine10262

Hey Aine! I have gone through burn out again and again (I mean, I’m surprised Im not burned out of burning out!) What kinds of things do you think helps prevent/ cure burnout? For me, I just try doing something crazy or random like trying a new spot for my infusion or sensor or going back to shots, but I was wondering if anyone had their own methods for working through burnout?