"Allie's Walk to Cure Diabetes" please check out my website!

hello, my name is allie i'm sixteen years old  and have been a type one diabetic for three years now. "Allie's Walk to Cure Diabetes" is a walk my family, friends, and I host every year in the fall in our town of West Virginia to help raise money for JDRF. this year will be the third annual year that we will be hosting the walk and are hoping for an as successful turn out, and donation as the previous years. last year we raised up to 6,000 from donations from local businesses, and just generous people. the walk is a blast , and a good way to raise awareness about type one and type two diabetes.  we have booths come and set up,for example one is to check glucose, another is about healthy eating and dieting, and another is eye checking.  we also have food we sell, and a silent auction held right after the walk with everything being donated and all the money going towards JDRF. we also have t-shirts made up every year.  "Allie's Walk to Cure Diabetes" has always been a great success, and a blast. It's amazing to see so many people come out and support a great cause. also all of the local radio stations are amazing about advertising, all we have to do is either call in or e-mail them asking to advertise and not only do they advertise but they interview me as an advertisement! it's awesome! along with the local news papers. so check out my website www.allieswalktocurediabetes.weebly.com! :) and please give as much feedback as possible! :)