A Little Scary

My sister just had a baby 2 weeks ago, and Ive had baby brain because of it. Anyways, I am a type 1 diabetic as most of you are on here. I am currently 24 years old, and had a miscarriage when I was 20 (thought it was horriable at the time, but glad it happened now). Ive been with my current boyfriend for a year and a half, and we've talked about marriage and all that, but just aren't ready to rush into it.

Anyway, what brings me to this post.... I am scared!!! I currently take BC, but I missed a few the last few days (on my new pack). I didnt think about it at the time, but I've been continuing sexual activities with my boyfriend as usual. Right now I am kinda worried because I don't want to be surprised, but I dont want to be pregnant either.

What should I do? I could be already... but doesn't the morning after pill take care of stuff like this too? Any thoughts?

Hey girl, my advice (sort if warped with a 1 week old) is be sure you are really, really, REALLY ready. This whole mommy hood thing is tough! No matter what though, I’m sure you’ll do great. Plus i’ll be pulling for ya!!

Yea I am not ready, and at least I am being honest about it. My body isnt ready either... my last a1c was 8.9

I'm just worried that it'll all happen in the blink of an eye, and I am just trying to stay ahead of the game.

Did u find it easy to get pregnant?

Hi Calia,

I believe if you have only missed a few days you should be ok. But I would go get checked out anyway to be sure. For your own peace of mind, and you can discuss your pregnancy concerns with your doctor.