A day in the life of a hospital intern

I told a patient today changing his diet would make him feel better. His response was, "You should feel me now."

It's hilarious now, but it was nothing less than horrendously embarrassing at the time it happened. I reached epic redness of all face blushing.

Dirty old men.

Hey, want some candy????? Couldn't help myself. LOL That reindeer has nothing on you!!! 

C,

I found this rather funny when I read it on FB! It sounds like something my grandfather would have said while he was alive. :)

C, are you sure it wasn't Keith?

:) JK.

^^  HA!

Haha, Courtney. this guy is about 10 years older than keith - so probably not the same one :o)

[quote user="Courtney"]

C, are you sure it wasn't Keith?

:) JK.

[/quote]

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO

C- I hope you turn this forum into a series of hospital anecdotes. 

haha. if i keep getting stuck with all the dirty old men, i'm sure it won't be hard to do. i'm sure funny stuff has happened the previous 4 months, but i don't remember any of it now. i'll keep everyone posted :o)

Now I'm starting to understand why when I was in diagnosed in the hospital my student nurses were so overjoyed to have me...

haha. sometimes "normal" patients are hard to come by.

In grad school, I did hearing screenings on college students and was supposed to educate them on hearing protection. You can imagine the responce when I accidentally told a guy to remember to use protection as he was leaving ....

ahahahhhaha. nice work, sarah.

[quote user="Sarah"]

In grad school, I did hearing screenings on college students and was supposed to educate them on hearing protection. You can imagine the responce when I accidentally told a guy to remember to use protection as he was leaving ....

[/quote]

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! Love this thread. Hey we need another spam bot to mess with!! LOL