Omg

I went to get breakfast and they gave a senior discount without asking!!! Now I feel old!! LOL I do turn 55 in 3 months. So much for looking young. ROFLMAO

hahaha. sorry to laugh at you, keith, but it is kinda funny :o)

You're not laughing at me but, with me! LOL

Well, at least you saved some money? (:

Dad felt the same way when he got a senior discount the last time we went golfing together. They upped the age since then though since older people are living longer now.

[quote user="Sarah"]

Well, at least you saved some money? (:

[/quote]

lol that's what i was thinking. here, seniors can take the ferry tuesdays and thursdays for free (walk-on only). pretty sweet deal with you ask me.

my dad is almost 60 and loved it when he started to qualify for seniors discounts! if theres a discount he makes sure they know how old he is haha

I am 71 and look my age, my wife is 66 and looks much younger. When we bought tickets at the fair in August, they were skeptical about her being a senior citizen. She volunteered to show them ID. She likes having to do that...for obvious reasons. Lol!

haha...sorry to hear that, Keith, but, as someone else pointed out, at least you saved some money!

I can relate on the other side...  I apparently look much younger than I am.  This summer I was out running on a trail near my house.  (I live in a city, so there were many people on the trail).  As I ran past, a random guy said to me "no school today?".... there are several colleges and universities in the area, but they don't have a set class schedule, and his tone of voice would suggest that he meant high school.... and I'm 30.  I know that most people would say to take that as a compliment, but it's hard to take being mistaken for a teenager as a compliment.  (It's especially hard in work situations and interviews....most people equate young with inexperience!)

ahahah! Brianna, this reminds me of my best friend! She is 27, but looks very young. She's also very short and thin, so she has a child-like body. Her, her husband, and I went out for dinner a couple weekends ago and the waitress asked if she wanted a kids menu! I laughed so hard. I told the waitress she would like some crayons too. I thought my friend was going to kill me :D hehehe.

[quote user="C"]

ahahah! Brianna, this reminds me of my best friend! She is 27, but looks very young. She's also very short and thin, so she has a child-like body. Her, her husband, and I went out for dinner a couple weekends ago and the waitress asked if she wanted a kids menu! I laughed so hard. I told the waitress she would like some crayons too. I thought my friend was going to kill me :D hehehe.

[/quote]

Hahaha...C, that's hilarious.  I don't know how I would react if someone asked me if I wanted the kids menu...!!

I am laughing with you too! I keep trying to show my ID to purchase alcohol but most just say "that's okay I don't need that." huh? Come on just once. I am 44 yrs old but hey it is worth a shot. At least the meal was cheaper.

The last time I went to the liquor store by my place the dude who rang me in IDed me, but the dude at the cashier next to him didn't ID these two girls who looked WAY longer than 19 (I would've guessed 17 or 18) so i gave him a look like "seriously?!?" so he hasn't since. but I went in the other day with my bf and didnt have my wallet (like there was money in it anyways! haha) and this other cashier IDed me! I was so offended! I may look young, but i'm 23! i at LEAST look 19. he ended up letting it go (I am in there a few times a week and usually don't get IDed) cuz i complained enough.  haha.

I hate getting IDed. it's a pain in the ass to get my ID outta my wallet haha.

I got carded in Las Vegas last month at The Cheesecake Factory. I am 50! I think the waitress was trying for a big tip.

When I was on a ski trip one time in middle school, I got on a lift with some guys and they asked me where I was from.  When I told them, they asked,"Oh, so do you go to college there?"  Slightly awkward, haha, but it wasn't like they could see my face...