Wish my mom luck! She's got an interview with JDRF today!

my mom got shortlisted for the Victoria JDRF chapter's new fundraiser coordinator and her final interview is today!

she already had a phone interview, and we think she's got a pretty good shot at it. she's got loooooads of experience in media(tv, radio & print), fundraising, some JDRF and CDA as well.

Best of luck to her!  :)

(P.S. This post looks considerably shorter than the last time I read it - hee hee)

haha yeah i deleted a bunch of it. it was tooooo long. haha.

good luck to your mommy! i hope she gets it :o) i'm sure mother batts would be fantastic in the position.

Hey Batts Mom Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

[quote user="C"]

good luck to your mommy! i hope she gets it :o) i'm sure mother batts would be fantastic in the position.

[/quote]

hehe mother batts!! thanks :) i'm waiting for her to call about how the interview went

[quote user="Keith221"]

Hey Batts Mom Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

[/quote]

hehe she thanks you!

Good luck! Keep us posted on how her interview goes!

her interview got moved to wednesday cuz the lady is sick! but she appreciates all the good luck wishes!

Best wishes to her on Wednesday then!!!:)

Let us know how it goes! and good luck momma Batts!

The Best of Luck to your mom on Wednesday !!!!  :)

She got a call yesterday evening and her interview got moved again..but today at 11am! I'll keep you posted on how it went and if she got the job :)

Gina - have you ever used Pledgemaker?

Aw man, bummer.  But, at least she's still got an interview.  Best of luck to your mom!!! 

Best of luck to your mom.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for her!

She said it went really well(she thinks at least lol) but she won't find out til next week if she gets the job or not(hopefully sooner!)

haha the woman is the same woman I talked to at the office a few months ago about offering my portrait sessions with 50% going to my JDRF fundraising cause, and apparently when she spoke to my mom today, she mentioned that and how impressed she was..so hopefully that helps my mom haha!

i hope she gets the job..best of luck to her

Batts- make sure that she follows up with the interview and mentions that her daughter is a juvenation celebrity!! Really.

[quote user="Red Maxwell"]

Batts- make sure that she follows up with the interview and mentions that her daughter is a juvenation celebrity!! Really.

[/quote]

haha apparently they already knew about me down at the office cuz I called to ask them to help me promote my fundraising portrait sessions!

btw.....

SHE GOT THE JOB!!!

Yay!  Congrats Momma Batts!  :)