Im sooooooooooo happy =D

So this isn't like anything super important I guess and stuff but I'm SOOOOO happy!

I did an Online Auction to raise money for my team in the Walk this year and it closed last night at midnight. Well, i raised $752 in the auction alone!! So along with my $410 already raised in cash donations, we've hit $1,162! We still have two months until the walk and i've still got more fundraising plans so i'm thinking we might hit $1500 or more!

The goal was a total of $890 this year (I aim for double the amount raised the previous year) so we've already gone over!!!

anyways im happy so i just wanted to share!

Aw!  That's super awesome, Batts!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!  

I love it when a plan comes together!  SOOOOOO happy feels Sooooo good!  Enjoy

Awesome Batts!

Wow!!!  That is great, Batts!  I never thought of having an online auction.  That's a good idea.  What kinds of items were in the auction?

YAY!  That is sweet, lol :D

Thanks guys =D I'm super happy with how it went, I was a little worried it wouldn't work out!!

[quote user="Anita Boland"]

Wow!!!  That is great, Batts!  I never thought of having an online auction.  That's a good idea.  What kinds of items were in the auction?

[/quote]

Thanks :) My boyfriend's sister-in-law had one last year for her Cancer walk fundraising, so i thought I'd try it out. Everything I had was from local (or at least from our island) businesses so I had golf rounds, yoga passes, a few getaways, opera tickets, photo portrait session, movie nights (passes for two to the IMAX and cinaplex and a box of chocolates) and stuff like that!