Vote for a Diabetes Ad to be put on national TV by the White House

Watch it HERE!

I just got an email from the White House regarding a video competition they're doing in regards to health care reform.  They're going to pick at least one of the 20 videos featured on this website to be broadcast on national TV.

I thought it was a really well done.  I gave it 5 stars across the board and you can too: Vote HERE!

I know health care reform debate isn't one-sided with regards to people with diabetes, but I think it's cool regardless to see diabetes and life with pumps getting attention like this.

I really like it, however if this is for the United states only the data is inaccurate. I understand by using the forty million plus number that we are getting people to realize how abundant diabetes is but there are aprx 1-3 million Type1 in the U.S.

Bush opened the door with "fuzzy math" so it's cool.  :)

ha ha okay good point :)

Bump...because everyone should see this cool 30 second video.  And if you're so moved, vote!

I like it!!!!!

It's annoying you have to rate all 20 videos to vote. I don't know if my attention span is that long. But, I'm glad to see T1 getting attention rather than lumping 1 & 2 together.

[quote user="Sarah"]

It's annoying you have to rate all 20 videos to vote. I don't know if my attention span is that long. But, I'm glad to see T1 getting attention rather than lumping 1 & 2 together.

[/quote]

Yeah it's definitely annoying.  I watched all 20...there were about 10 that were skippable, but some of the others were really cool too.  Or you could just click the stars randomly on all the other ones besides the one we care about.  :)

I just wanna give this video as much face time as i can b/c they did an awesome job with it.

It is great to see diabetes getting some air time- however it is too specific for this campaign I like Angela's story covers the most territory and scores much higher in relatability  for the greatest number of people.

I also really like "Is This Really the Way it Should Work?"  I cracked up.... in my own sick sense of humor.