Top 10

So who are the top 10 contributors?  Just curious?  I know Alyssa is prolly #1  but who are the others.  I had started a list on my fingers, but i needed them so i could type.  so i forgot who i had counted.  i know i was at 7, but then...yea...

<---------------------this guy

dude talks way too much

haha. at least it's entertaining.

I think the mystery should stay a mystery. Because, why would Batts, Happy Vegan, Gina, Alyssa, Courtney, Chljoe, Sarah, C, and the other two people feel if people knew about all they did on here. Sheesh. I wonder who the other two are though.

I am on juvenation probably 85% of my day if I'm not at work. At school, during my breaks, I'm always on!!!!

Hahaha. Who's the last one? I can't figure it out.

[quote user="Brian"]

I think the mystery should stay a mystery. Because, why would Batts, Happy Vegan, Gina, Alyssa, Courtney, Chljoe, Sarah, C, and the other two people feel if people knew about all they did on here. Sheesh. I wonder who the other two are though.

[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha

Instigator :)

I have no idea what you guys are talking about :P I'm completely innocent in all of this "Top 10" business...

Lol, hey I am so not an instigator. I outed all the people I should. I really can't remember who number nine is. And the last one I can't do. That is someone else's job. Alyssa, been wondering where you have hiding. It has been a few days and Shauna has been quiet as well.

Me? Hide? Never.

Hey. You changed your picture ):P That completely tripped me up for a while there, trying to figure out if it was the same guy... not cool :P

Says the girl who changed her picture. You and Gina both had me for a bit. And I figured it was time. I am looking for a better one, but so far have had little success, all the good ones have either me in my clerics or me with a girl. Both could cause confusion for you.

[quote user="Alyssa"]

Me? Hide? Never.

Hey. You changed your picture ):P That completely tripped me up for a while there, trying to figure out if it was the same guy... not cool :P

[/quote]

Everyone is changing their picture lately. You, Gina, Brian, Batts. Jeez. I guess I need a new one. (=

Yeah, like there are any other Alyssa's on here with depressing amounts of posts :P You, on the other hand, are replaceable.. just kidding.

I like to think I was the first Brian on here, back last November. I can see about changing my name if you want too, so that way life is easier for you. And true there is only one Alyssa with an obscene amount of posts, just like there is only one sarcastic Brian.

Oh, no worries - I may get confused (again?) if you did. My life's not mine if I'm not being teased by the one, only, and first Brian :P

I just realized how close Joe is to me in posts... yikes. I'm going to have to fix that :P

You have 800 posts on him. Granted he has jumped up alot lately. And there we go thread jacking. Yet we still have yet to figure out who the last of us is... Oh well. Maybe they will show up here eventually. Speaking of showing up, have we seen A-D lately?? I miss picking on him.

Oh! It's Courtenay. (=

And I haven't seen A-D on here in a long time, like several months ago. Hm...

It's that darn chit chat thread he gets so many posts from :P :P

Nope, haven't heard from nor seen A-D on in quite a while. Fingers crossed all is well.

Which Courtenay?

When I posted the list I meant Courtenay not Courtney. Unless we have a top 10 Courtney as well. See the similar names get confusing. Thankfully there are some that are not duplicates. There is only one C and Happy Vegan, but a few Sarah's.... Oye.