Threadjackers Welcome

Ooh lah lah.....

Brian or Deckard or any guy - how big is your neck?

I can be quite mature and man when I said Thread jackers welcome I never knew what I was opening things up to. Deckard just control yourself.

I have measuring tape on my lap from the previous thread.

HA HA HA.

i refuse to change my photo, thanks though :o)

i like to be chatty but i have a hard time keeping up with 12 threads at once. you all are so talented. i'm just a noooooooob.

I have a feeling this is one of those things Gina may get us in trouble for :P

This is the first forum I have ever really participated in.

[quote user="Happy Vegan"]

This is the first forum I have ever really participated in.

[/quote]

?

oh question mark, what do you mean?

you participate in ducks all the time. you chatty kathy, you.

Alyssa, something seems soo very wrong with that question.  I think I'll take two steps back from the conversation now...

No. I mean Juvenation is the first forum I have ever been apart of, sorry about that.

Alyssa the question was for you.

LOL sorry. I had to measure my neck in gym (?) and my dad says guys have like 30 inch necks? That seems insane.

Yeah, I am not sure why you want to know how big my neck is. I mean it is not to big, but I don't have a tape measure handy.

i getcha

oh buddy.

*giggles*

LOL feel free to ignore me :P

I'm confused. In so many ways. I'm off; I give up :P

[quote user="Alyssa"]

I'm confused. In so many ways. I'm off; I give up :P

[/quote]

Noooooooooooooooooooooo

And here I was thinking we were getting things back on track... Oye. This is the hazard of a thread like this.

MASS CONFUSION, UTTER CHAOS!

i loves it

Whew okay I feel better, and here I thought it was related to how insanely large my hand and feet are lolz.  30" is a waist size not sure I could fit a size 30 waist around my neck and have it fit snug without a belt. hahaha