Just say hello!

hi everyone!

I've just taken part in this site.. I'm working about air ambulance. I'm very glad to meet you all here.

Hello! Are you a medic? 

Welcome to Juvenation!

HELLO! 

Welcome to Juvenation!  It's a great site.

are you actually a diabetic?

[quote user="Pat"]

are you actually a diabetic?

[/quote]

I think not!!! The link in the thread is a sales pitch!!!!

same with the link in his/her/its profile. Someone tell Gina!!!

terrible grammar too.

where from to are you coming about?

[quote user="Pat"]

terrible grammar too.

where from to are you coming about?

[/quote]

pat, you're cracking me up. it's really hard to be at work and read these things and try to keep a straight face. no, i'm not playing on the computer! i'm just giggling to myself!

I am new to this site too!  But have no fear......no sales pitch here and I am a diabetic.  You are all too funny!  Was my grammer correct?

[quote user="Kecia"]

I am new to this site too!  But have no fear......no sales pitch here and I am a diabetic.  You are all too funny!  Was my grammer correct?

[/quote]

You misspelled grammar, but yeah close enough. I won't call people out 99% of the time, it was just apparent that this person is not a diabetic so why not poke fun?

Nothing wrong with a little fun!  I'll work on my spelling.  =-)

Check out member ABC of Bdsm, I am not kidding!!!! LOL

Keith - where is this?

Thank you AirAmbulance, I will buy your plane now. Welcome.

[quote user="Kecia"]

Keith - where is this?

[/quote]

Go to members and search "a" it should be on the first or second page. LOL Had to check your profile for your age, don't know why!!!!!!  Maybe old Daddy habits. LOL Mind you I am telling everyone where it is!!!

Everybody look quick Gina's here. Just kidding!!!!

Maybe it was a computer or translated using Babelfish or something.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

what do you mean????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!