T-Shirts: In need of some Feedback :)

Alright, I'm trying to hurry these T-shirts along as I need to get moving with them. But I was throwing around some ideas to put on one of the shirts, a sort of brief slogan-type-thing that explains the point of the shirts.

First off, I was thinking if $5 was donated for every shirt (so shirt cost, plus 5 so around $20 total) we could pull off a 1,000 $5,000 sort of thing. However, the only thing I've been able to come up with is: Tees for D's: 76 days, 1,000 shirts, & $5,000 closer to a cure.

Feedback/ideas are desperately welcome :)

just do the shirts you made before in the other thread. the slogan can be for flyers etc..

alright the year is coming up that thiis was written and still no t shirt lets take some actionnn

Madison - the person who originally posted that message is no longer a member on Juvenation (notice there is no name displayed), so I doubt anything will happen with the shirts.  :)

we need to get together with kim or someone to get these t shirts going..

HAHA. kim's our new t-shirt designer extraordinaire. glad they picked you and not me ;o)

HAHAHA wait, what??  :D

Hey Guys,

I will make the tshirts and put them on a cafepress site so you guys can order them what do you think?

i think kim would appreciate that. haha!

Why yes I would.  I would hate to disappoint in my new position as Official T-Shirt Person... ha. 

[quote user="Gina"]

Hey Guys,

I will make the tshirts and put them on a cafepress site so you guys can order them what do you think?

[/quote]

Put me down for a link!!!!!!

You guys are funny LOL

That would be great Gina. Thanks.

Thanks Gina. I would like one of those. Could we put some facts about type 1 on them maybe?

I'm in!

Count me in for one!

I'll buy one when they are available.