Social Network Site Status Updates

I wanted to share what I did last Sat on my facebook page. Everytime I did something related to my son's D care, I posted it to my Status. I ended up with well over 15 posts for the day. I got excellent feedback from my facebook friends to the effect that "I had no idea everything that went into the care of a child with diabetes!" So I know I raised awareness with at least a few of my friends. I highly recommend it if you are looking for something to do to raise awareness of Diabetes this month!

What a great idea!

That is a GREAT idea! I know a lot of people don't realize how all-encompassing it is to take proper care of yourself.  They think that you just take a couple shots a day and check your blood sugar every so often - not realizing all the calculations and thought that goes into proper care.

That is fantastic! You are a caretaker of JDV, and a teacher too. Wonderful.

Great idea ,thanks :)

great idea! i'm going to do this also! maybe on the 14th since it's Diabetes Day :D

I'm going to tomorrow because Sundays (World Diabetes Day) are too unpredictable around here. :)

Really like this idea!

Think I'll do it on the 14th too!  I hate being that guy that checks into facebook every 5 minutes, but I can suck up my pride one day.

I am going to try and do this on the weekend.

[quote user="Ideen"]

Really like this idea!

Think I'll do it on the 14th too!  I hate being that guy that checks into facebook every 5 minutes, but I can suck up my pride one day.

[/quote]

i check my facebook every 5 minutes. i have no pride. :D

[quote user="C"]

[quote user="Ideen"]

Really like this idea!

[/quote]

i check my facebook every 5 minutes. i have no pride. :D

[/quote]

You can add me to that list of facebook checker  too :-)...my cellphone hates me haha