Sick of diabetes

I HATE DIABETES!!! im tierd of my shots and  i freak out when i see that shot and every time i have to get the shot i say i hate my life ! and happy new year!

I HATE IT TOO!!! I am starting to get sick and tired of it. Maybe we could become friends and talk.

This is not very healthy ways of thinking. Try and turn your mind to the thinking of You run your diabetes, and diabetes doesn't run you. This wonderful diabetes gives no vacations, no breaks. But, you can still live life to the fullest, if you really want to. Try an ACCEPT this, keep moving forward, and try not to dwell on the past, worry about the future.If you try hard at this, you will feel better today! Easier said then done, but it has worked great for me for a long time.

Abigail- I hope that after 1 month passing since this post that you've found some friends and support on this site. Did you make friends with Payton? Did Jed's advice help?

After dealing with T1D for over 15 years (my daughter and wife both have it), I can honestly say that I am sick of diabetes too. Hate it with a capital H.

Unfortunately, hating it doesn't make it go away. Denying you have it just leads to bad glucose control and potential health complications down the road. Chuck Eichten who has had diabetes for over 30 years may have described it the best. In <i>The Book of Better: Life with Diabetes Can't Be Perfect. Make It Better </i> (www.amazon.com/.../0307720683), Chuck likened having diabetes to being fabulously good looking. Even if you don't feel so attractive, or don't want any attention, if you're freakishly beautiful, people still stop and stare in awe. You just can't get away from it, so as Jed said, you've got to accept it and face it.

Luckily, there are others like us who know how it feels (to have diabetes, that is. I can only imagine how Ashton Kutcher feels).

Don't say I hate my life tho. If you need help I will for sure talk to you. Red Maxwell is right. I have had this for 6 years and I hate it. I just relax myself before i take a deep breath and count to ten. It helps I have done it ever since.