Raising money for JDRF

Hi everyone. This is my first time posting and I am very excited! The reason I am posting is that my daughter Hannah was diagnosed with type one diabetes 2 years ago. Since then we have started Hannah’s Hope and are always looking for new ways to raise money for JDRF.

Well, I think we have a great one. Pogomathshop.com will donate $15.00 for each quote request that you fill out for each of Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, or Health Insurance. if you fill out all 3 at once you can donate $50.00. All donations go to JDRF in your name on behalf of Pogomathshop.com. I did it myself and there are a few calls but the agents are professional and really work with you to save money on your insurance. I did each quote request separately over 3 weeks. It just seems like a great way to donate without any obligation or cash payment.

This is a great cause and I hope we really help support JDRF. All you have to do is follow the link provided to the JDRF site and click on the pogomathshop.com link. The instructions are provided. Just think if 1,000 people fill out all 3 forms we will have donated $50,000.00 to JDRF. Thanks in advance for your support.

http://www.jdrfillinois.org/help-cure-diabetes/ongoingFundraisers.html

Seth