Pump supply reorders

Where do you get your pump supplies? I’ve had problems with my last 2 reorders (Liberty Medical) primarily due to a reps with an extremely heavy foreign accent that caused communication difficulties. They also do not have online ordering, which I would prefer over having to call. During the last call, they tried to sell me all kinds of other things- antibiotic wipes, cleansers, etc. I don’t like having my time wasted on a sales pitch and it really left a bad taste in my mouth. Does anyone order their supplies online? If so, from whom? We have our 1 year follow-up next month which likely means a new Rx so this is a good time to change suppliers.

Hi Joan,

That would be very frustrating! My daughter has been on the Medtronic pump for 8 months and we have always ordered directly from them. Is that possible for you? I never did a cost comparison but it is super easy to order from them. They bill our insurance for us and never try to sell us adiitional items :slight_smile:

Good luck,
Nancy

I didn’t realize you could order supplies directly. I ordered the pump through Liberty and until now, didn’t have an issues. Cost is irrelevant as the insurance company sets their own pricing through their contracts. Thank you for the information. I’ve been very pleased with Medtronic’s customer service, so this sounds like an excellent suggestion and solution.

I get my supplies from Roche Insulin Delivery Systems because I use their pump. I would think you could order your supplies from your pump manufacturer with no problems.