Pictures

I've posted pictures of my Granddaughter on my page. So Cute!!!!!! Her Name is Kayleigh Jaide

what a cutie! my friend just had a baby and has the same exact outfit! Congrats Gramps!!! enjoy her all you can...

Soooooo Sweet and pretty and look at all that hair !! Very happy for your family ! :)

Thanks Gina and meme.

Take lot's of pictures,they change so fast and it's fun to look back when they are first born,ha :)

Awww!!! She is adorable!!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats! She looks happy and healthy! Hope you have lots of time to babysit soon. (:

I finally just looked at your pics. You have a beautiful family, but you already know that. :) Your cat looks like one I used to have, his name was Sarge. I miss him dearly. :(

[quote user="Sarah"]

Congrats! She looks happy and healthy! Hope you have lots of time to babysit soon. (:

[/quote]

I will, I am moving in. My Dad passed away nov. 2010 and my Mom is going to live with my brother. I get to be Day Care.

[quote user="Trish"]

I finally just looked at your pics. You have a beautiful family, but you already know that. :) Your cat looks like one I used to have, his name was Sarge. I miss him dearly. :(

[/quote]

Yea, that's Mitten she's only six months old and huge. Aren't those six toes too cute!!!!

aw she is so cute!

She is so beautiful, love the cheeks :) Congratulations to you, grandpa Kieth :)

Thanks Everybody.