Oh, no one of those days!

Oh, yes I am having one of those days, you know and I quote " What the #uck is up with my blood sugar?" I woke up and checked my bs, it was 110. Mind you the other day (2 ago) I was fighting lows, heck, I treated a low, 45 that made my vision go wacky. I took care of that with a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles and a banana (was the 3rd low) and still came out with normal bs of 94 (don't ask me how). 

OK, today fasting bs 110 an hour later without eating, just getting ready to eat. I checked and boom 180, huh?? I didn't eat!!!  Oh, well who knows??? So I eat what I always eat and a banana. Hmmm, I feel a little funny??? Check my bs and TaDa it's 309, maybe it's because I was reading posts like this. LOL Wait I know it's because I was bragging about my a1c being really good!!! That will show me, huh?

Well I did another bolus and sat down to write this, so we'll see. Hope I didn't stack!!! Wait I do have powered coated mini donuts, I am ready for any low! ROFLMAO Mess with my bs and I'll get silly on you. I crack myself up when I am wacked out on sugar. HeeHee

Brandan's on day 3 like that. :( Numbers in the 200s to 400s. One more high # and I'm calling the doc.

Last check was 119. Felt better so I ate some powdered mini donuts. lol

Brandan's before lunch check was 115. :) I figured it out without calling the doc.

[quote user="Keith221"]

[/quote]

Now you're asking for it. (;

Me too! Today's b/s is weird-- woke up with 142 :), great, ate breakfast, worked out etc... lunch b/s was 214 which is high but not horrible, but three hours after lunch I'm at 400!! I had 2 slices of whole grain bread with a veggie burger, sauteed spinach and 2 handfuls of goldfish for lunch. 

Some times your b/s is un-predictable, thank goodness for insulin.  

[quote user="Sarah"]

[quote user="Keith221"]

[/quote]

Now you're asking for it. (;

[/quote]

After the donuts, you're not going to believe it. 84 I am such a freak of nature.LOL