New record?

2279 guests

why can't people sign in or create an acct?? what fun is it to read posts when you can't reply?

(unless of course, you are referring to the number of guests we'll have when we finally have a north american juvenation get-together, lol)

2362 people

[quote user="Sarah"]why can't people sign in or create an acct?? what fun is it to read posts when you can't reply?[/quote]

i know! like if they were checking out the site deciding if they wanted to join or not, that would be ok, but some people are  obviously coming back over and over!

How many members on Juvenation now ? I think many guest are already members-just not signing in. I don't always sign in...I wonder why more members don't post ?

yeah, I don't get it either.  But hey, we must be teaching them something :)

Somebody should check with Happy Vegan to see if she can accommodate 2362 guests. I hear it will be a tight fit.

that  # is hard to top--but thinking of records-look at the # on threadjackers-may have to join in,ha !

i don't always sign in. sometimes i just want to see what i'm missing without responding to anything.

2460 - i can't keep up! haha

2960,ha..

why is it always in the 3000s when im on?

this is no record breaker, but i thought it was just such a perfect number that everyone had to know

haha. i'm the only person online right now. with 1900 guests.

Woooooot Woooooooooooooooooooooooooot! hah