My Life is simply falling apart and my diabetes is going with it!

I know it has been a while since I have been on here, and a lot has happened since. My father in law passed March 11, 2011 my 4 year old daughter Jaleesa Marie Gonzalez passed away April 11, 2011 and then my home was invaded and I was sexually assulted June 14, 2011. I have no control of my life including my diabetes. The dr.'s put me on so many meds and I don't want to be on them anymore I stopped taking them (after talking to my dr) and now I feel like I am going through withdrawls. I have no idea what to do where to go and how to get my life back! I know it helps when I vent on here so here I am venting! Does anyone know what I am going thoughg and some advice???

Vanessa, you are going through a nightmare that would destroy most people.  please seek help from your doctors and loved ones, and get involved with crisis support management and any grief support system or social services you can.  

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl and your father-in-law.  And the rape and violence you've experienced are awful.  Have you thought about asking God for help?  I'm going to pray for you and I encourage you to pray to God yourself and ask him to help you.  If you have any family or friends who attend good churches then ask to go with them.  If you don't know of a church, look around until you find one that has loving people and that focuses on teaching of the Bible.  This world can be brutal and unfair but God can give you peace even in the middle of an awful situation.

A good friend of mine was gang raped at a party in high school.  She lived in a small town and had to face the people who hurt her and their families and deal with threats through the court trial.  My friend also has a strong Christian faith, which helped her get through each day at the beginning and eventually allowed her to forgive what happened.  She is incredibly well adjusted, unlike non-Christian friends of mine who have had something traumatic happen to them.   She wouldn't have chosen such an awful experience, but she believes fully what the Bible says that "God works all things together for our good for those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose."   I have another friend whose daughter died as an infant.  He too found peace with God and knows he will see his baby again in heaven.

Take care and please let us know if we can do anything to help.  I know the last thing you want to do it take care of your diabetes, but try to do your best and to eat good food and get good sleep when you can.  Take a walk and only seek out music, TV And books that are positve and that uplist you.  It will help you have the energy you need as you recover.  I'm really sorry this all happened.  -Jenna

Thanks Joe, I have done all of the following EXCEPT the support groups. I don't think I am ready to hear other's stories and deal with my own at the same time, But in due time I will go! I added ANOTHER heatache to my list.... me and my husband of 7 years are splitting up. It's a mutual agreement, but that does NOT mean it's not hurtful and painful. I am taking my life at this point minute by minute! And trying my hardest to keep my head held high! Thanks for your support! And Help!

Thank you Jenna, yes I am a strong believer in Christ and I do go to church as well as pray my heart out each and every day! I know right now he ( GOD ) is the only man getting me through this right now, without him I would be a lump of flesh laying in a gutter somewhere! But thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts those are the most important things anyone could give me in my recovery!!!

My thoughts are with you, Vanessa. I don't have much in the way of advice, but I think it's a great step that you're talking about things.

Vanessa....I cannot even BEGIN to imagine what you are going through....the fact that you are still here is a good place to start.  Please don't give up on yourself.  You are here for a purpose, and although your life doesn't seem to have any purpose right now, you will find it.  Please talk to your doctors and anyone else that you can talk to to get your life back on track.  You are valuable and lovable and no one deserves to go through what you are going through.  I will keep you in my prayers.  Better days are ahead for you.