Jonas Brothers Miley Cyrus Selena Gomez Disney?

LOVE the Jonas Brothers. Couldn't live without A Little Bit Longer!!! That's My song!!! LOL :P

[quote user="Sarah"]

My favorite Jonas Brothers songs are Turn Right, What Did I Do To Your Heart, Black Keys, Hello Beautiful, Time For Me To Fly, Fly With Me, and Lovebug. I also love Eternity, which was never released on an album, but I found it one day on Youtube. It's a great song.

[/quote]

I love all those songs, And ive tried to find Eternity, but theyre all live versions, soIf you know of a link to a non live version of the song, please tell me, cuz I cant hear the song in the live versions, but I hear its awesom good..

[quote user="Kat"]

[quote user="Sarah"]

My favorite Jonas Brothers songs are Turn Right, What Did I Do To Your Heart, Black Keys, Hello Beautiful, Time For Me To Fly, Fly With Me, and Lovebug. I also love Eternity, which was never released on an album, but I found it one day on Youtube. It's a great song.

[/quote]

I love all those songs, And ive tried to find Eternity, but theyre all live versions, soIf you know of a link to a non live version of the song, please tell me, cuz I cant hear the song in the live versions, but I hear its awesom good..

[/quote]

I haven't found one that's not live, either. This is the best one I've found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T59hlnSPLyo

There's screaming at the beginning when they're talking, but through the song it's pretty calm.

I like all of them.

Songs by:

Demi: Dont forget

JB: Poisen Ivy

Miley: Party in the USA

Selena: Magic

OMG, how can u hate them?? lol

Ok I made 2 new Blogs, one is called "miley Cyrus" and the other is called " welcome" dont ask me how but welcome is actually in a blog called Jonas Brothers, something went wrong.. the JB blog is for fans only, the Miley Blog is for anyone who has something to say, although all comments agains Miley will get an argument, but not a complaining one, i like a good opponenent in an argument :)

i love Miley Cyrus i love ever thing she do i love her Music i think she is a allsome songwriter & Actress & singer i have all of her cd & i love Hannah Montana & the only Jonas Brothers i like is nick.