Jersey Peeps :]

if you live in jersey and you wanna meet people with T1 htis is ur placee

its actually kinda uncommon for me to find kids with type 1 diabetes anywhere in New Jersey that are friendly. most kids try hiding their diabetes.

Adriana, there is already a group setup for those of us from the big NJ, not that there are many out there willing to claim it.

[quote user="Krissie"]

its actually kinda uncommon for me to find kids with type 1 diabetes anywhere in New Jersey that are friendly. most kids try hiding their diabetes.

[/quote]

wow i show off being diabetic!

yeah, i don't understand it either. i'm not a kid, but trying to find fellow type 1's in new jersey is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. i know that about 90% of diabetics are type 2, but trying to find type 1's at support groups is next to impossible. if anybody knows of any support groups in northern nj that has any type 1's, please tell me, i'd love to hear about it. i've just been having a hard time lately, and it would really help for me to hang out with other type 1's, doing whatever, going out to dinner, talking, whatever. thanks

danny

I show off being from Jersey.

Brian- don't speak ill of the Jerz.  Unacceptable!

People are just jealous. :)

I am not speaking ill of Jersey, I was just stating there ain't many of us out there. I love this little state. I mean we have skiing and LBI what else we need.

i lived in NJ from age 2-17 so i consider myself to be from there.  i'm proud of my jersey roots!  i knew 3? type 1 diabetics when i lived there.  one's in georgia now, idk where the other 2 are...sorry, i'm rambling instead of helping, lol