It's not fun

Hello everyone,
My name is Hailey. I am seventeen years old from New york and I have been living with diabetes since I was four years old. It is challenging and not fair at times but I always to manage my way through it. I dont really have anyone to talk about diabetes with since I’m the only diabetic in my family. It is certainly not fair and does not make sense that I’m the only one that has to deal with this in my family. A lot of people do not understand that is annoying to constantly check your blood sugar or take insulin for food. I can’t complain though because their is definitely worse things out there. I’m just happy to be alive and healthy (for the most part). I’m here for anyone that wants to talk!

-Hailey

Hello…!
Hailey i’m just 14-yr old diagnosed in 2011. Would you make me ur friend plz. I dont have any friends until now in this massive community. Im from India!

Hey, Hailey!
I’m Hailey too haha, I’m 19 from Ontario. I haven’t been living with diabetes for as long as you have, however, i understand the struggles that youre going through. If you wanna talk, I’m here to talk as well!